YunTech-Office of International Affairs Sitemap Old Version YunTech Website Home Chinese Search
Quick Links
Web Links
Mandarin Study Programs
Q & A
Contact Us
International Programs
Apply Now
Course Taught in English
Application Guidebook Download
New Faculty Personnel Website

Q: Can students during exchange term go back to Taiwan in intersession?
A: Yes. Some countries ask for a entry visa of reentry. Students need to check the regulations related of the exchange school and its country. If students want to return their countries during the semester, they must inform the authorities concerned in the exchange schools.
© 2008 》 National Yunlin University of Science and Technology  Designed by:Computing Center  E-mail  Tel:+886-5-534-2601