YunTech-Office of International Affairs Sitemap Old Version YunTech Website Home Chinese Search
Quick Links
Web Links
Mandarin Study Programs
Q & A
Contact Us
International Programs
Apply Now
Course Taught in English
Application Guidebook Download
New Faculty Personnel Website


Q: Can students take the master degrees if the master degrees in exchange school can be taken within one year? In the end of exchange programs, do students need to go back to Yuntech?
A: All the exchange programs are non-degree programs, so students can not get degrees in exchange schools. Students after the exchange programs need to go back to Yuntech and take the credit left or credit transfer.

© 2008 》 National Yunlin University of Science and Technology  Designed by:Computing Center  E-mail  Tel:+886-5-534-2601