YunTech-Office of International Affairs Sitemap Old Version YunTech Website Home Chinese Search
Quick Links
Web Links
Mandarin Study Programs
Q & A
Contact Us
International Programs
Apply Now
Course Taught in English
Application Guidebook Download
New Faculty Personnel Website


Q: Is the dormitory available in the exchange school? How to apply for accommodation?
A: Students have to contact the office of dormitory affairs instead of office of international affairs. More and more schools only offer the online application and set the start and end dates of application. Student need to notice the information about dormitory and apply it for by their own. If the schools do not offer dormitories, students need to handle accommodation before leaving for the exchange school.

© 2008 》 National Yunlin University of Science and Technology  Designed by:Computing Center  E-mail  Tel:+886-5-534-2601