YunTech-Office of International Affairs Sitemap Old Version YunTech Website Home Chinese Search
Quick Links
Web Links
Mandarin Study Programs
Q & A
Contact Us
International Programs
Apply Now
Course Taught in English
Application Guidebook Download
New Faculty Personnel Website


Q: Can students reserve the Yuntech dormitory during the exchange term?
A: Yes, for dormitory for graduate students, one academic year is the unit of application. Dormitory costs are in register bill of fall and spring semesters. There is no deal with dormitory reservation. While, there is no reservation for students who drop out or leave their schooling. Please contact the student life consulting center for further information.

© 2008 》 National Yunlin University of Science and Technology  Designed by:Computing Center  E-mail  Tel:+886-5-534-2601