YunTech-Office of International Affairs Sitemap Old Version YunTech Website Home Chinese Search
Quick Links
Web Links
Mandarin Study Programs
Q & A
Contact Us
International Programs
Apply Now
Course Taught in English
Application Guidebook Download
New Faculty Personnel Website


Q: Can the exchange term be extended or shortened?
A: Yes, the term can be extended or shortened with the admissions of both Yuntech and exchange schools. However, the longest term for exchange program is one year. Students who apply for one year exchange term can not ask for extension. And the permit of extension depends on the vacancies for exchange students. Extension can not be allowed if there is no vacancy available.

© 2008 》 National Yunlin University of Science and Technology  Designed by:Computing Center  E-mail  Tel:+886-5-534-2601